when dean called him “sammy” again
when crowley called him “sam” instead of “moose”
when dean cried “castiel” instead of just “cas”
- Dean Winchester: 5 Things you dislike most about yourself?
- Sam Winchester: If you could do anything for a living what would it be?
- The Doctor: Have you ever sacrificed something you loved for the greater good?
- Harry Potter: Do people have high expectations of you?
- Sherlock: Are you an intellectual person?
- John Watson: Are you an overprotective friend?
- Amy Pond: Are you an extrovert or an introvert?
- Jack Harkness: Are you a flirt?
- Castiel: Are you a generally rebellious person?
- Steve Rogers: Do you ever feel like you miss out on alot?
- Katniss Everdeen: Does family mean alot to you?
- Tony Stark: 5 Favourite things about yourself?
- Natasha: Are you a manipulative person?
- Nick Fury: Are you the kind of person who takes charge?
- Bruce Banner: Have you ever hated parts of yourself to a great extent?
- Thor: Are you an arrogant person sometimes?
- Loki: Are you a jealous person?
There should be a show called “You’ll Never Find Out” where each week there’s a new story with a new set of characters and it always ends on a cliffhanger.
Well hello there satan
NO BUT THEN IN THE SEASON FINALE THEY HAVE LIKE 3 MINUTE SPOTS TO SHOW THE CONCLUSIONS FOR ALL THE STORIES
AND PLOT TWIST: All those unconnected stories? They connect like puzzle pieces in the end.
SOMEBODY MAKE THIS HAPPEN